Do you need instant assistance in making voluntary changes to your Air Canada reservations? If yes, you can immediately get in touch with one of the experts and take his advice and guidance to make risk-free changes to your flight tickets.
Air Canada Airlines claims to give complete flexibility to make flight changes or cancellations to the eligible passengers. With the beginning of the whole pandemic situation, many passengers rescheduled or canceled their flight reservations, and the airline allowed them to do so.
If you want to change or reschedule your Air Canada reservations, you can make the best use of the manage my booking feature and follow the online instructions to meet your travel requirements in no time. For this, you can even download the airline’s free mobile app. Otherwise, call the customer care phone number and bring your concern to the notice of the flight representative and seek his quick help.
What is the new flight change or cancellation policy due to Covid-19?
Since flights were limited due to the deadly virus outbreak, Air Canada Airlines made sure that their planes are not fully loaded with passengers to maintain social distancing during the flight. In addition, the airline made specific changes in its flight change and cancellation policy. You can have a look.
- If you have purchased a non-refundable flight ticket on April 13, 2021, and the flight is canceled or rescheduled by more than three hours, you can apply for a full refund.
- The passengers who did not travel on or after February 1, 2020, can also obtain a full refund by submitting a refund request form online on the airline’s official site.
- As per the latest news, Air Canada officials have said that the customers can apply for an online refund on their site from Tuesday until June 12, 2021. The policy is restricted to airline tickets and vacation packages, and other airfare purchases for flights canceled by the airline or customer.
- They also made it clear that whoever has purchased their flight tickets through a travel agency can contact them directly to initiate a refund.
- For changing a flight change two hours before the scheduled flight departure, a passenger has to pay an additional fee of $25 and the fare difference in case the new flight ticket fare is more costly than the existing one. In short, the flight change fee depends on the changes you have requested to your Air Canada reservations.
- As per the Covid-19 policy, Air Canada Airline has increased their change fees for modifying a ticket two hours before the flight departure. For instance, the upgraded change fee for Tango fare is $100 from $75, $50 to $75 for Flex fare, and so on.
Terms and Conditions on flight change policy of Air Canada Airlines
Passengers who have made Air Canada reservations can change the flight information of their tickets due to the last-minute changes in their travel plans.
Here are a few essential things that you can consider while making flight changes or upgrades.
- Passengers cannot change their flight tickets if their scheduled flight has already departed.
- You can only make flight changes if you have purchased your flight tickets from the authorized sources.
- If flight changes are made on the same day of purchase, you don’t have to pay a flight change fee. However, after the grace period, the airline will ask you to pay the penalty to allow the necessary flight changes in your already booked flight ticket.
- The flight change fee for making same-day flight changes is between $75 to $100.
How to reschedule your flight reservation on Air Canada Airlines?
One can modify the date, time, destination, and origin of their trip by following the given below step-by-step guide and complete the process.
- Head to the airline’s official site and log into your account by entering your proper ID and password.
- Now choose the My Booking option to view your flight details on the screen.
- Mention your last name and flight confirmation number.
- Now select the flight so that you can change the date of your reservation as per your new travel plans.
- Once you have made the necessary changes to your Air Canada reservations, pay the applicable change fee if asked to pay.
- Finally, you will receive the confirmation mail at your registered email address within a few seconds.
If you are facing any challenges while rescheduling your Air France reservation and want someone to look into your matter and resolve it with immediate solutions, avail the customer care services available 24/7.