Japan travel guide things i wish i knew before going to japan
In recent years Japan Travel, especially during the cherry blossom season. Everyone wants to be once seen visually forest cherry blossoms in full bloom with a soothing aroma captivates many tourists. Around April or early autumn in Japan in November of each calendar year is the most beautiful cherry blossoms.
If you go to Japan self-sufficient period of time should take 7 to 10 days to be able to visit all the tourist attractions are the famous Japanese such as Tokyo Capital, Osaka, Kyoto Imperial City, Mount Fuji, and the local another name.
I. Flight tickets to Japan
Currently, there are many airline operators flight tickets to Japan with different flight:
- Air Asia is a low-cost airline. Ticket prices sometimes only about 7 to 9 million for a return flight. If you must go to this airline transit lot, waiting for the flight time consuming
- Vietnam Airlines, super price promotions cheapest roundtrip is about 12 million, nonstop.
- Next to the two airlines JAL and ANA are two Japanese airlines’ usual promotion cheapest but also about 550USD. But the quality, you cannot be patented.
- Besides, many people also choose China Airlines and Cathay Pacific but you must transit, do not fly straight.
II.Visa to Japan
From May 7/2013 Japan has new regulations favorable to the travel visa guests traveling Japan. If you would like Visa first, the embassy will issue visas only one time, the people a year go through Japan about 2 to 3 times, within 3 years of continuous, it will be considered a visa to go several times. The following is a visa of Japan procedures:
1. Personal Papers:
- Photo ID card, take the case of CMT additional driver’s license (required)
- Original passport valid 6 months
- 02 shots on a white background wallpaper computer editing: 3.5 x 4.5 size (name and year of birth and the image behind on 1 envelope – all external names to avoid confusion)
- If spouses accompanying supplementary marriage certificate, marriage certificate without additional household registration book
- Children accompanied by additional birth certificate
2. Demonstrate professional work:
- Business owners: submit business registration company
- Work under the contract:
- Contract labor
- Decision appointed
- The decision to leave the company’s travel.
- As students, students
- The permission of the school absences, student card, student .., demonstrate financial parents
3. Demonstrate the ability to finance
- Book savings equivalent amount or $ 5,000 to send up to 3 months, a letter confirming the balance of bank deposits,
- Red Book or the land ownership certificate or other valuable assets (registered cars, stock …) original (if you go first)
- Where ever visit member countries of the OECD in the last 5 years or visa of member countries of the OECD in force shall be exempt from financial proof.
- In case of traveling by covered companies, if filed papers to ensure the holding company (establishment license, confirm your account …), it will be free of evidence of financial support.
III.The tourist attractions of Japan
Japan is very wide, to go all the sights in Japan, you will have to arrange a time to suit, in addition to health and depends on your weather.
Kyoto was the capital of Japan, previously also known as Heiankyo. Although it was ravaged by wars, fires, and earthquakes during the 11th century Kyoto was the capital but has not been destroyed by firebombs during World War II. With 2,000 Buddhist temples and Shinto temples, and palaces, royal gardens, and architecture intact, Kyoto is one of the best-preserved cities in Japan.
2. Mount Fuji
Mount Fuji or Fuji Mountain is the highest mountain in Japan and is also a well-known symbol of the country, with an elevation of 3776 meters. People thought that the first person to reach the summit of this mountain is an anonymous monk. Before the Meiji era, because Fuji is a sacred mountain, women are not allowed to climb the mountain. Today, it is a popular tourist destination and ideal for many climbers. To see the panoramic mountain, the weather is an important factor deciding the beauty of it.
The city has a population of 2.5 million, Osaka is the third-largest city and the second most important of Japan. It is also the economic center of the Kansai region for centuries.
Since its founding in the 7th century, Osaka is the place where commercial activities with foreign countries. Osaka area is the second largest area in Japan after Tokyo. The city is known for its good food, comedy and is the first in Asia to host the International Exhibition EXPO. In 1994 Kansai International Airport was inaugurated on an artificial island in Osaka Bay, and this is also the largest gateway to welcome foreign visitors to Japan.
As the political center since 1603, Tokyo is the capital of Japan and is also the economic center and information. In the city center, there is the Royal Palace, where former Edo Castle. Around the palace are the Parliament, ministries, and commercial areas. Approximately 30 million people in the equivalent quarter of Japan’s population live in the Tokyo area. Most areas of Tokyo were destroyed in the Great Kanto Earthquake in 1923 and 1945 strikes.
Tokyo is an indispensable option when you visit the country of Japan. At this point, you can shop with the famous cosmetic brand, the brand of clothing Japan. Especially to Tokyo, please try once wore Kimono famous and photographed memories offline.
Nagoya is the largest city in the Chubu region. The strength of the region around the city of Nagoya is the industry of car manufacturing and other industries. The symbol of this city is Nagoya Castle, built in 1612 by Tokugawa Ieyasu – Shogun Edo- first under the regime which ruled Japan for 270 years.
IV.Guide to Tokyo Metro
This site provides a roadmap that you can go from station to station the other, with the price but different way.
I search for the route from Tokyo Station to Asakusa Station: travel expenses for this route are 190 yen, there are ways to go as follows:
- Method 1: From Tokyo, Station Marunouchi used to Ginza line, then switched to the Ginza line to Asakusa station (total travel time: 24 minutes).
- Method 2 & 3, the way you refer to the site but will almost choose one because only one-time transfer line.
1. High-speed train Shinkansen
Japan’s Shinkansen bullet train is kind, run by the wheels on the tracks specially reinforced 1,435mm standard. France’s TGV speed record ever achieved 574.8km/ h (not people) on April 3, 2007, during a test run with three carriages. But TGV has not been recorded in the Guinness Book of Records for the fastest speed of the railway sector. Why the Japanese maglev train is recognized when the buffer from maglev technologies are not used wheels? The answer is Japan’s maglev technology still uses wheels, so they named it Linear Shinkansen. Hotels Japan.
2. Hotels in Japan
To get good accommodation in Japan you should be prepared in advance, before that schedule 2-3 months. Especially in the cherry blossom season in Japan always room Full.
Reservations easy and convenient you can put through Agoda, they also have many attractive policies for guests booking.
Some criteria for the hotels when traveling abroad is: cheap, and convenient to move. Certain types of property, such as star hotels, hotel Capsule cavity shape, hotels First Cabin (such as on an airplane), traditional guesthouses, and hotels normally. Some locations should be selected:
- Tokyo: Shinjuku Station & Asakusa area
- Osaka: Shinsaibashi Station & Namba Station
- Kyoto: Kyoto Station
- Review a hotel
- Shinjuku Prince Hotel ***
- The hotel is suitable for families in Tokyo near Studio Alta, in the city center
- Located in central Tokyo, the hotel is suitable for families, close to Studio Alta Park, Golden Gai Shinjuku Isetan, and just a few steps away.
- The other famous attractions nearby include Shinjuku Isetan Department Store and Takashimaya Times Square.
Restaurant, bar/lounge: In addition to a restaurant, Shinjuku Prince Hotel has a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
32-inch flat-screen TV: Flat-panel televisions with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature bathtubs, complimentary high-speed Internet access (wired) free, and a refrigerator.
2. Shinagawa Prince Hotel ***
The hotel is suitable for family entertainment Joypolis Park in Tokyo in downtown
The hotel is suitable for families located in Tokyo (Shinagawa), close to Sengakuji Temple, Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum, and Gardens Happen. The other famous places nearby Park National Nature Study and Keio University.
+ Swimming pool and tennis court
In addition to a restaurant, Shinagawa Prince Hotel features an indoor pool. The amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop.
+ Free Wireless Internet
Televisions come with cable channels. The room is also equipped with high-speed Internet access (wired), complimentary wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.
3. Hotel Nikko Osaka ****
Romantic 4-star hotel near Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade in Osaka adjacent shopping
This romantic hotel is located in Osaka (Namba), close to Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade, Osaka Science Museum, Osaka, and Osaka Castle near Osaka. The location Also nearby are the Museum of History Osaka Osaka and Tsutenkaku Tower.
10 restaurants, a bar/lounge
In addition to 10 restaurants, Hotel Nikko Osaka features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Flat-screen TV in the living room with digital channels. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, and bidets.
Hotel Monterey La Soeur Osaka 4 ****
Hotel Art Deco architectural style with 3 restaurants in Osaka adjacent shopping
The spa hotel is located in Osaka (Osaka Castle), close to Panasonic Square, Osaka Castle, and Osaka Mint Museum not far away. The location Also nearby are Museum of History Osaka Osaka and Brava Theater.
+ Full spa treatments
In addition to 3 restaurants, Hotel Monterey La Soeur Osaka also has a spa tub. The amenities include a full service spa treatments and a bar/lounge.
Flat-panel televisions with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, high-speed Internet access (wired) free, and refrigerator.
- In most hotels in Asia are not equipped with toothpaste, toothbrushes, combs, razors and other personal items needed to cry….To clean and actively you should prepare yourself from Vietnam.
- You have to pay to use the type of food and drinks in the fridge (mini bar) located in the room.Water to the outside fridge is served free.
- Call the hotel or watch TV programs pay (pay-TV) you will pay the costs incurred when checking out.
- Send the room key to the hotel reception (Key Drop) when leaving the hotel (as if lost will be fine) and carries the address of the hotel card when you go out or while visiting to prevent stray.
- Money jewelry should not leave the room when leaving the hotel.
- Dirty clothes can a hotel room or laundry. If put in the dirty clothes basket will automatically take away the hotel room and will have to pay. Use of hotel services such as laundry, call for taxi … pay extra 20-30% service charge.
- The free service at the hotel include: swimming pool, gym.
The food in Japan is not too spicy abuse that focuses highlight the taste of fresh, purely natural food. Taste Japanese cuisine often elegant, gentle, and natural fit each season.
The Japanese rice rolled in seaweed sheets of dark green, forming sushi, is considered Japan’s national implementation. In addition, the dishes made from soy has special importance in Japanese cuisine.
About drinks, popular with Japanese tea dresses, pure green tea powder by Zen processing; These are the main types of tea for tea ceremony, ritual follow four main principles “harmony, glasses, bar, net”. Rice Wine sakamai high concentrations namesake, derived from Shinto rituals are also popular.
In addition, Japanese cuisine also show subtle aesthetic thinking and ingenuity of the cook when furnished with only a few pieces at a corner of the dishes, so diners can see the beauty of the items contained dishes.
+ Taxi initial cost (open door) is 650 JPY (approximately 4 USD) for the first km and 450 JPY for the next km (This is the lowest price in Japan). The amount payable will be announced on the clock. Can go 3-4 people / 01 taxi. Postage taxi company in Japan have different price regulation. Should not pay the price
What You Should Not Do When Visiting
- No smoking in public places, where there is air conditioning in the elevator.
- No littering in public places (if Violators will be fined heavily)
- Not arbitrarily alone in the bar at night for entertainment can be dangerous.