1. Wat Pho
2. Grand Palace
3. Wat Arun
4. Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
5. Chatuchak Market
6. Wat Traimit
7. Giant Swing
8. National Museum
9. Wat Suthat
10. Chao Phraya River 11. Chatuchak Market 12. Wat Traimit 13. National Museum 14. Chao Phraya River
1. Wat SuthatThis magnificent Buddhist temple in Bangkok was one of my favorite temples and needed to be high on your list of items to see. Wat Suthat is made up of a massive temple at the center within a lovely Phra Sri Sakayamunee Buddha. Surrounding the temple is an enormous courtyard, and around the perimeter are significant amounts of Buddha statues lining the walls.
2. The Giant SwingWat Suthat houses the Buddha image, Phra Sri Sakyamuni. At the lower terrace of the base, you will encounter 28 Chinese pagodas which manifest that 28 Buddhas were born on this Earth. The temple also has an ordination hall and a meeting hall. It is one of the best historical places to visit in Bangkok. In the front of Wat Suthat is your Giant Swing that’s a famous religious structure constructed in 1784. The arrangement is 21 meters high and previously was used as a spiritual Brahman rite by priests that used to swing onto the construction to pay homage to the Shiva God. Because of mishaps that no longer occur.
3. Dine in the darkenedFor a very Distinctive experience, visit the Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit in Bangkok. Here you will have the chance to dine in the dark which entails sitting in pitch black and being served by people with sight impairments. The menu is usually set, and if you have allergies or do not eat certain foods, then the restaurant may serve/adjust accordingly.
4. Wat ArunWat Arun or the Temple of Dawn is an ancient Buddhist temple situated across the Chao Phraya River in central Bangkok. The temple has existed since the 17th century and is composed of a gorgeous principal tower (prang) at the center and four spikes on every corner. This fundamental prang is about 79 meters and contains excellent colored glass and Chinese porcelain decorating it. Wat Arun was something that I had been eager to acquire images of during my trip. Among the most significant perspectives is from the rooftop bar of Sala Rattanakosin that’s on the other side of the lake. It’s possible to stay at this resort as a guest or see the restaurant or even the rooftop bar. Know everything about American Airlines Basic Economy and find the best flight offers, hotels, and vacation packages to Bangkok.
5. Wat Pho and the Reclining Buda
- Buddha statues.
- A Healthcare and Medical school.
- Lodging for monks.
- I discovered Wat Pho especially impressively, and you could easily spend a good couple of hours researching.