We are always looking for talented writers for Travellingassistant.com
A Broad Overview of Submissions
A successful writer on Travelling Assitant will understand these four key concepts:
- Articles should inspire and motivate travelers to find ways to improve their traveling journeys, either professionally or personally.
- Articles are written with our readers in mind.
- Rather than broad topics about promotion and development or advice, they should specifically address how to apply such ideas to a Travelling.
- Think specifically about how what you are writing is going to be relevant and to the traveler.
- Articles should be written in a narrative and personal style.
What Can You Write About?
Since we are devoted to the enrichment of our audience’s lives, both personally and professionally, articles on this site cover a variety of topics.
Here are some of the categories We are looking for writers on:
- Destinations – All kinds of travel topics that would appeal to travelers, from all over the world. These articles should relate specifically to travel experiences and the best places to visit.
- Best places
- Travel Safety tips
- Travel experience.
Rule of Guest Post
1: Article must be unique and informative
2: Grammarly ok
3. Subheading and point on H tag
4. 1-2 interlinking
2. 1-2 High DA Outbound links
3: SEO optimized
4: meta descriptions
5: We do not publish spin or plagiarism articles.
6:1200+ words allowed with 1 do-follow link.
The Submission and Editing Process.
We are looking for high-quality content to share with the traveling assistant Visitors. That should be the most important thing you are considering when submitting an article or guest post idea.
We have a team of editors and content strategists that will work with you from your initial submission to the final publishing of your piece.
This means that we may reject articles that are either not a good fit for the site or in need of improvement. Our editor has written few detailed articles on how to get your article approved. we advise you read them before posting or emailing us.
If your article gets rejected, that does not mean you can never submit it again, even if it is an updated draft. After your article is approved, the process can take anywhere from 2-7 days from your submission date and will involve your active participation in rewrites and revisions.
How To Submit an Article
Once you have posted the article it will for review and if the article is found good it will be live within 72 hours except for holidays.
To submit an article idea or apply to be a contributor on Travellingassistant.com, kindly send over your topics related to travel and journey on our email [email protected] include “Travel” in the email subject.